SIGN UP HERE! The Center for Frontline Retail is holding a free job search workshop and hiring event to train retail job seekers in resume writing and interviewing, and connect job seekers with various positions at Levi’s and in hospitality.
Check-In: 10:30–11:30 AM
First 60 arrivals will attend the event. No admittance before or after check-in time. See events calendar for future events.
Please come to our office professionally dressed, and bring NYS ID or other ID, three copies of your resume, and a pen. Participants must know the last 4 digits of their social security number.
- Manage Concessions Department to maintain high customer service
expectations. Must have 2 years experience in a supervisory
position in food service. Must have a Food Handler’s License or can
obtain one by October 4th.
- Supervise Cashier, Counter Staff and Assistant Stand Leads. Must
have 1 year of supervisory experience, preferably in food service.
Assistant Stand Leads
- Assist the Stand Lead in managing staff and performance. Must
have at least 6 months of supervisory experience in customer
- Take orders quickly with a positive attitude. Cash handling
experience preferred, exceptional customer service.
- Execute orders by handling food in a fast-paced environment. Must
have at least 6 months customer service experience.
- Can quickly take orders for beer, wine, spirits in kiosks. Must have
at least 6 months- 1 year of experience in bartending.