SIGN UP HERE! The Center for Frontline Retail is holding a free job search workshop and hiring event to train retail job seekers in resume writing and interviewing, and connect job seekers with various positions at major retailers Marshalls, Century 21, Five Guys and more.
Check-In: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
No check-ins past 12:00 PM.
First 60 arrivals will attend the event. Latecomers will be referred to our next event. No admittance before check-in time.
Please come professionally dressed, and bring three copies of your resume and a pen.
- Merchandise Associate –Must have at least 6 months of current customer service experience.
- Merchandise Coordinator –Must have at least 1 year of current retail experience with at least 6 months of management experience.
- Backroom Coordinator – Must have at least 1 year of current retail experience with at least 6 months of management experience.
- Cashier/Sales Associates: Handle cash and credit card transactions, process returns and exchanges, promoting company’s status program and gift cards. Cashiers also play a key role in helping to fill in and maintain the sales floor for ease of customer shopping ensuring that merchandise presentation, and guest service standards are met.
Five Guys and Shake Shack:
- Team Members $15.00 – Entry Level or 6 months recent related Team Member experience.
- Shift Supervisors: $16.00 to $18.00 Per Hour – Responsibilities – Supervise FOH/BOH staff and operations. Qualifications – Excellent communication skills. Minimum 2 years recent high volume related restaurant supervisory experience is required. Strong customer service skills. Food handler’s certification is a must, or willing to get quickly. Open Flexible availability.
- Luxury Retail Guards $18.00 Bank Security $16.00, Various other Security Guards Opportunities.