SIGN UP HERE! The Center for Frontline Retail is holding a free job search workshop and hiring event to train retail job seekers in resume writing and interviewing, and connect job seekers with positions at Century21, Mint Kitchen, Shake Shack, and more.
Check-In: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
No check-ins past 12:00 PM.
First 60 arrivals will attend the event. Latecomers will be referred to our next event. No admittance before check-in time.
Please come professionally dressed, and bring three copies of your resume and a pen.
- Century 21: Cashier/Sales Associates | The Cashier will greet guests at point of sale, handle cash and credit card transactions, process returns and exchanges, promoting company’s status program and gift cards. Cashiers also play a key role in helping to fill in and maintain the sales floor for ease of customer shopping ensuring that merchandise presentation, and guest service standards are met.
- Mint Kitchen Front of House (FOH) | Provide guests with menus. Assign patrons to tables suitable for their needs. Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas. Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls. Operate cash registers to accept payments for food and beverages. Check patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages. Collect payments from customers. Write patrons’ food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Back of House (BOH) | Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand. Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition. Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas. Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas. Sweep or scrub floors.
- Shake Shack: Team Members | Must be eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced, high volume, and team-oriented atmosphere. No previous experience required! Previous hospitality and or food service experience a plus. Solid Customer Service & Communications Skills. Full-time!
- ICON: Parking Attendant | Must have HSD/Equivalent. NYS Driver’s license with good driving record. Excellent customer service and communication skills. Must be experience driving; preferred stick shift, but not required, be able to valet park vehicles, friendly, energetic, and multi-task. Have a positive attitude and trustworthy. Must be able to follow direction, detail-oriented, organized and want to work. Salary: $13.00/hour plus tips. Full-time, Monday-Sunday from 3-11 pm or 11 pm – 7 am shift work schedules. Full benefits package, and become part of Union after 30 days. Must attend 1-3 days orientation during day. Employer will attend during shift schedule.