Get Healthcare


Our Health Care Access Program navigators use the NY State of Health Marketplace to help retail workers and their families identify the best plan for their needs.

Frontline’s Health Care Access Program (HCAP) gives retail workers and their families access to our NYS certified navigators, who offer free direct enrollment services through the New York State Health Exchange. Learn more about our HCAP services.

Make an appointment

If you would like to make a free appointment for you and your family to receive health care, call the HCAP Hotline at 917-602-4356 on weekdays between 10 AM and 6 PM.

You may also fill out the form below, and an HCAP navigator will get back to you soon.

Our Manhattan location at the Frontline Office is available for appointments on Mondays-Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 AM – 5 PM. The Mineola, NY location is available on Mondays and Tuesdays from 9 AM – 4 PM. The Yonkers Library is available on Thursdays from 10 AM – 5 PM.



What to bring to your appointment

To help you get the best coverage for you and your family through the New York State of Health Marketplace, please bring the following information about each member in your household to your scheduled appointment with your health care navigator.

You need to provide proof of Identity, U.S. Citizenship and /or Immigration Status and Date of Birth.

  • Proof of Identity and U.S. Citizenship
    o   U.S passport book/card
    o   Certificate of Naturalization (DHS Forms N-550 or N-570)

OR, If you are not a U.S Citizen:

  • Immigration Status/ Identity
    o   I-551 Permanent Resident Card (“Green Card”)
    o   I-766 Employment Authorization Card
    o   USCIS Form I-797 Notice of Action
    o   Foreign Passport

Proof of Current Income, or income you might get in the future like unemployment benefits or a lawsuit. This is required for everyone in the tax household. The proof must be from the last four weeks.

  • Wage and Salary
    o   Paycheck stubs
    o   Letter from employer on company letterhead, signed and dated
  • Self- Employment
    o   Current signed and dated tax return, and all schedules.
    o   Records of earnings and expenses/business record for the past 3 months
  • Unemployment Benefits
    o   Award letter/ certificate
    o   Monthly benefit statement for NYS Department of Labor
  • Private Pension/ Annuities
    o   Statement from pension/ annuity
  • Social Security
    o   Award letter
    o   Annual benefit statement
    o   Correspondence from Social Security Administration.
  • Worker’s Compensation
    o   Award letter
    o   Check stub
  • Alimony
    o   Letter from court
    o   Alimony check stubs
  • Interest/Dividends/ Royalties
    o   Recent statement from bank, credit union of financial institution
    o   Letter from broker
    o   Letter from agent
    o   1099 or tax return (if no other documentation is available)