SIGN UP HERE! Retail workers learn how to create compelling visuals and exceptional product displays to increase store traffic and boost sales.
- How visual merchandising works — Core responsibilities and rights
- Fundamentals of sales and presentation — Delivering an exceptional shopping experience
- Wear your lifestyle — Inspiration walk, advertising, hands-on pinning and styling
- Career Expo — Paths, planning, and tips for freelance and employed merchandising consultants
- Job search skills for visual merchandisers — Resumes, interviews, portfolios
Students who attend the full session receive certificate of completion from the Center for Frontline Retail.
Date: Monday – Friday, 3:30 – 8 PM
Location: 7 Penn Plaza, 14th Floor | 7th Avenue, between 30th and 31st Streets